Machinima is an art of movie making using existing games.
I myself prefer to use SIMS4 for the following reasons:
- You can apply many animations to the sims/character to express the story you want.
- You can create your own animation and applied it to the sims.
This may require the knowledge of 3D software - Blender and how to animate. Not easy but plausible.
- There's a camera mode, where you can remove all the interface of the game and focus on the visual image of the game.
- EA provides cinematic camera movement feature like panning, zoom in, zoom out, and adjust camera speed.
This is very useful
- EA allows SIMS4 community to customize the game features. This allows you to have better functions in your video making process. For a little example: You can make the the SIMS4 environment to be always on the daylight or night.
- You have the freedom to create your own unique characters in unlimited variations. There are also custom contents of clothings, accessories and physical attributes to add more freedom to your creation.
- The software to record the screen for machinima
This topic was modified 2 years ago by Panda Montok